Page 1 of 1

I have a questions about filling out taxes papers?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:24 am
by Married
I got married and my husband doesnt get any money back from his taxes because of childsupport.
How do i fill out my taxes with him without having them take my part away?

p.s. I live in florida. thank you for the help!