I need help deciding what career i should choose!?

General chat and discussion on the finance topics
Post a reply

I need help deciding what career i should choose!?

Postby Brayden » Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:48 am

I am currently a senior and I have no clue what i want to do for a career. I like to build things and do physical labor, i refuse to sit around all day so a cubical job wouldn't be for me. The thing is i have looked into construction jobs and non of them pay high I want to be making at least 70k + a year. I know they say do what you like but in my case i kind of want to do it for the money not because i like the job but at the same time i want something that falls into the moving around and being busy area. Another thing i have looked into is some thing to do with money. I have taken a financial literacy class and a personal finance class and i actually like learning about money and stuff in that area. If anyone could help make any suggestions for careers i would appreciate it.
Brayden

Re: I need help deciding what career i should choose!?

Postby neila_mackerl » Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:16 am

I found the website in the box below recently when I was hunting for a renewed career. I was in a dead-end job but I wasn't certain what I really wanted to do or how to get there. The guidance on the site helped me to settle on my renewed career, and gave me some good thoughts about how to start off.
neila_mackerl

Post a reply

Return to General Finance