short sale or just bankruptcy?

Post a reply

short sale or just bankruptcy?

Postby lalis1976_att_net » Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:42 am

Bought a house almost 4 yrs ago $340,000, went into loan modification and I believe it was accepted, payment went from $2600 to $1600 and $1900 by the fifth year, the situation now is that the property is only worth about $130,000 so even though the payment is not too bad right now, we are more than $200,000 so it does not make sense as a good investment it will take us for ever to at least break even, We need some knowledgeable opinions before we decide what to do. Should we do a bankruptcy? and after that how long will it be before we can again buy a home for our family?
Thanks
lalis1976_att_net

Re: short sale or just bankruptcy?

Postby madynlaneylou » Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:49 am

I process foreclosures all day. A bankruptcy is not a bad option, but it will remain on your credit for 7 years, and if you've had a hard time with this mortgage it may be tough to get another mortgage years down the road. You could also try to stay in your home, because the housing market is going to come back.....one day. If the house is really your only debt, I would check with the bank to see if they would approve you for a short sale, before you jump to bankruptcy.
madynlaneylou

Postby Helen_Peter » Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:52 am

I live in the US and i really have never seen goodness shown to me this
much in my life as i am a struggling mum with three kids and i have been going
through really rough times in my life and my name is Helen
Peters and in all this hard times, a worse incident occurred in my life as i
lost my job which was my only means of survival and things became really bad as
i had bills to pay and my last son suffered a knee injury incurred when he fell
from a tree house and the doctors informed me that he needed a surgical
operation for his knee so he could walk again and at this point, life was
useless to me as i have no family and no one to run to and each night, i will
sit down and cry till the break of dun until one day, i read an advert on yahoo
answers of man that stated that he could help people in my shoes with loans and
in my desperate situation, i had no choice but i had to try and so shocking and
surprising, it was like an impossibility becoming a reality, i got a loan of
$75,000 USD even with my bad credit within 48 hours and my sons surgery was done
and thank GOD it was successful and now, i am okay and living in comfort with my
kids and i said to my self, i have never ever seen this kind of wonder in life
and i decided i will tell it to the whole wild world and i need every one to
thank GOD for Mr. Lam Lee, the man GOD used to rescue me and my family
even when all hope had been lost and gone and i will say to everyone, no matter
how dark and sinful the world is today, there are still GOD fearing and reliable
people on earth and if you are in my former situation or require a loan
legitimately, i will advice you contact this loan lender and you can reach him
via ([email protected]) ( [email protected])
and i want you all to pray for this man for me
Helen_Peter

Postby clarke_william » Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:55 am

Hello there, I am Mr. .Clarke William. A legit loan lender. Are you into debts? Do you have a bad credit? Are you financially down. I give out loans at low interest rate of 3%.I give out loan to Business, Auto and personal loan to Men and women who are into Business transaction, I give out long term loan for three to five years maximum with your interest in this you can as well tell me the amount you need so that I send to you the terms and condition that is if you are really interested in getting a loan from me, Loan is given out in Pounds and $US and SGD the maximum I give is 5,000,000 both in pounds and $US and the minimum 1,000 pounds and US$ and SGD so if really you are interested mail for more info on how the loan can be transferred to you. There is one Question i have to ask are you a serious individual that we take a loan and pay back after duration with the interest, if you are honest I will trust you because I like to do business with Honest people if you are one you will get the loan with out problem and for your information if you should more loan like $10,000,000m I can give only if you are one of these categories: Manager of a company A private Holder A broker in banks A director in any office or company A high investor of and company If you are one of the following you can get $10,000,000US as loan or if personal loan you can request for 5,000-5,000,000 as loan. hope to here from you soon.
NAME:............................
PHONE…………………….
LOAN AMOUNT NEEDED.....................
send these info it is important. Mind you loans is given to every part of the world only if i see you to be honest and will pay back after duration. If you are interested you have to send the amount you need as loan so that i can give you the terms and condition on the loan for your information loan are given to every part of the world to honest people, so if you are honest apply for the loan now at [email protected] or [email protected] +234-816-928-4594
clarke_william

Postby Lam_Lee » Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:58 am

AFFORDABLE CHEAP LOAN....... AFFORDABLE CHEAP LOAN....... AFFORDABLE CHEAP LOAN

I am Mr Lam Lee the C.E.O of Lam Loan Firm. A certified, reputable, legitimate & an accredited private lender.
I loan money out to individuals in need of financial assistance.
Do you have a bad credit or you are in need of money to pay bills?
I want to use this medium to inform you that i render reliable beneficiary assistance as I'll be glad to offer you a loan.
Services Rendered include:
*Refinance
*Home Improvement
*Inventor Loans
*Auto Loans
*Debt Consolidation
*Line of Credit
*Second Mortgage
*Business Loans
*Personal Loans
*International Loans

Please write back If Interested.
Upon your response you'll be provided the loan application to fill. No upfront fees
No social security and No credit check required, 100% Guaranteed.
I Look forward permitting me be of beneficiary service to you.

I shall await your response at your earliest convenience.

Sincerely,
Mr Lam Lee (C.E.O)
contact me on my Email: [email protected]
[email protected]
Lam_Lee

Postby Nina_Leo » Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:01 am

Hi, I am Mrs Nina Leo I lived in Canada with my son name Jameson and my aged mother. Sometime last year my ex husband left me to get married to another woman in United States living me all alone to take care of myself and the kid includeding the bills, 2 months ago I was in search for a loan of $75,000, as i was running out of money to meet up things for my family and I was scammed $6,500 and I decided not to involve my self in such business again, finally the Managing Director of(CLARKE LOAN FIRM) managed by Mr. CLARKE WILLIAM Due to my personality and the fact that i needed money to fix things right. I made a trial and most grateful am I today; I was given a loan of $80,000 by this great firm. If you are truly in need of a genuine loan or financial assistance and you don’t want to be scam knowing that you can be trusted and reliable, of paying back at the due time of the funds I will advice you to, contact them today via email: [email protected] or [email protected] I am feed up of this scammers and what they are doing to people on the internet concerning loan issue and i promised not to keep this to myself, i have to share it with everyone that i can reach out to....Remain blessed.
Nina_Leo

Postby Lizzy_Jones » Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:48 am

HI, MY NAME IS LIZZY JONES I SAW YOUR QUESTION IN YAHOO ANSWERS.I DECIDED TO REFER ANY BODY WHO IS IN NEED OF LOAN TO THIS GOD FEARING MAN BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN SCAMMED TWICE BY THIS FAKE LENDERS. WHEN I HAVE BAD CREDIT IS THIS MAN THAT GAVE ME $80,000. YOU CAN CONTACT THEM VIA EMAIL [email protected] OR [email protected] TELL HIM LIZZY JONES DIRECTED YOU TO HIM WHO HE GAVE LOAN TO.GOOD LUCK THANKS LIZZY JONES
Lizzy_Jones

Post a reply

Return to Sales