I can get an extra 10-20 thousand a year if I rat on 2 coworkers. Should I?

Post a reply

I can get an extra 10-20 thousand a year if I rat on 2 coworkers. Should I?

Postby Steeplechaser » Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:00 am

Should I secretly talk to my boss' boss in order to get a leg up in t he corporate world. I have 2 supervisors(Who technically are not MY supervisors) who I am friendly with but honestly are quite sneaky and caddy toward me. THey have done NOTHING for me and I fear that if they get promoted higher I will be stuck where I am. I want to jump up in this agency and I feel if I play the game that the ass-kissers play I can get that leg up.
I want to tell their boss that they steal, lie and are planning to make a run for her position.
I never considered myself a rat but I am tired of being left behind adn made to feel like a less importatn employee. I have been ratted on and lied too before by these two.
I wonder what corporate big wigs, liek Trump, would do.
I don't think they would get fired but if they do I am confident that they have PLENTY of money. they talk of their finances often and one of them has 6 houses on long island (she rents them and is partners with her siblings)
WHAT TO DO?!
10 to 20 grand would be 50,000 to 100,000 in 5 years?!!!

cons----It back fires and I get canned for ratting (30% probablity)
THey find out it was me and hate me more
I do it and get NOTHING in return
Steeplechaser

Re: I can get an extra 10-20 thousand a year if I rat on 2 coworkers. Should I?

Postby Bill_Hicks » Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:04 am

If your willing to sell your dignity, then go for it.
Bill_Hicks

Postby Christine_S » Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:10 am

I think it depends on your relationship with your boss. Do you think she trusts you more? Do you think she likes those employees better? Do you know for sure that she doesn't steal too? How long have other other employees work for the company compared to you?

If she trusts you more then them then you should do it.
Christine_S

Postby Caveat_Emptor » Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:26 am

You apparently have "personality dispute" issues.
Caveat_Emptor

Postby Zarg222 » Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:42 am

"I want to tell their boss that they steal, lie and are planning to make a run for her position."

do you have proof of these allegations?? if they are NOT stealing and you accuse them of that, you can get your @ss sued off by those you accused and you'll probably get fired

and why would you be getting 10-20,000 per yr more just for ratting on someone? - even if they WERE stealing? unless they stole money and you helped RECOVER it, you probably aren't going to get any major financial reward and it would have to be a million+ recovered for you to MAYBE get the kind of reward you THINK you are going to get
Zarg222

Post a reply

Return to Corporations