I have a small business and not having enough jobs is killing me but advertising is too expensive.?

I have a small business and not having enough jobs is killing me but advertising is too expensive.?

Postby mrgoron1 » Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:31 am

I have a small business in Philadelphia, we remove junk and provide hauling and clean up services. I am having a hard time finding new customers and I am looking for some advice on how to bring in new leads.

Currently I am advertising with my website, my trucks, my yard signs and google pay per click.

I sometimes run ads in the inquirer-but they cost me around 1k per week and normally only bring in 1k worth of revenue. I feel like long term its good to advertise here because people hold onto the ad for the coupon and I am also building my customer base for referrals.

What do you think??
mrgoron1

Re: I have a small business and not having enough jobs is killing me but advertising is too expensive.?

Postby Britni_HSAFS_Inc_ » Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:11 pm

I have a solution for you. I work with a company that helps high schools with their sports and arts programs and in return we help you advertise. It's only $250 for an entire year!! You get a banner and everything at the top of our website, a profile where you can update your specials or any coupons you have. It's great! The site is www.hsafsinc.com or you can contact me at the office. Go on the website and get the information our number is on there!
Britni_HSAFS_Inc_

Return to Advertising